Ethanol Fireplace - the perfect, non toxic, non polluting, environment friendly Fireplace!There are innumerable ways to decorate our homes. The right blend of home furnishings, decor, furniture and accents can glamorize our homes. While giving your home a make over, adding a fireplace is an interesting idea. It can alter the look of your home in a big way. A fireplace means a structure built with bricks, at the base of the chimney for domestic fire. In olden times, fireplaces were made with bricks and were essentially used for cooking .Gradually fireplaces became an integral part of homes to provide warmth in winters. A fireplace in the house gives an ethnic charm to it. Traditional fireplaces have given way to modern fireplaces. Today, you will find fireplaces in unique designs and styles made from different materials. These fireplaces are created using the latest technology and keeping the environmental factors in mind. The varieties are too many! A fireplace has become an important element of interior designing.
Benefits of Ethanol fireplaces.Fireplaces built with brick or stone, are also known as Masonry fireplaces. Prefabricated fireplaces are made with metal- These fireplaces have become very popular because of their affordable prices and easy installation. Vent less fireplaces or duct free fireplaces, Gas fireplaces are easier to maintain - you can do way with messy wood chips and ashes. Electric fireplaces are economical and you donít have to worry about fumes, Rum ford fireplaces are tall and shallow, designed in such a way that they produce more heat. Wood burning fireplaces are the most sought after. The idea of burning wood has a unique appeal.
It is important to choose the appropriate fireplace that suits your needs and matches your interiors. Denatured Ethanol fireplace is A new and innovative concept in the field of fireplaces. These are ideal for clean, safe and pollution free home heating. These fireplaces use ethanol which is made from plants and when burned does not release any toxic substances that can prove harmful. Ethanol is also known as ethyl alcohol or grain alcohol. It also commonly referred to as alcohol. Denatured means that ethanol is made inconsumable by adding certain chemicals, thereby making it safe.
- Ethanol fireplaces can be moved from one place to another by just attaching a small fuel tank.
- With ethanol fireplace, there is no hassle of chimneys getting obstructed.
- Ethanol fireplaces can be kept anywhere, living rooms, near the sofas and even outdoors.
- Ethanol fireplaces are easy to maintain.
- With Ethanol fireplaces, there is no fear of embers falling out of the fireplace.
- With ethanol fireplaces, there are no burnt ashes, logs etc to be cleaned.
- Fireplaces using ethanol are the best suited for your homes
- Ethanol is made from plants so no harmful emissions
- If there are any emissions, they are harmless.
- With ethanol fireplace, ventilation is not a major concern.
- Ethanol fireplaces look extremely elegant.
- Ethanol fireplaces will last a life time.
- Ethanol fireplaces do not require chimneys or gas lones.
- Ethanol fireplaces use clean burning bio ethanol liquid fuel so there is no smoke, odor, soot or ash.
Are you aware of the uses of ethanol?Ethanol is used in deodorants, perfumes, colorings, flavorings and also as a fuel in industries. It is also used as a cooking and lighting fuel. The intoxicating effects of ethanol have been known since olden times. It is a major ingredient in alcoholic beverages. It is also used in making medical wipes and hand sanitizers. Ethanol is a good solvent therefore it is used in paints and tinctures. Ethanol has been known to be used in antidepressants and anesthetic drugs.
Useful tips on maintenance of ethanol fireplace!
- Do not place any objects on the fireplace while the fireplace is operational.
- It is advisable not to touch the fireplace while it is lit or hot.
- While the fireplace is running, Keep pets and toddlers away, to prevent accidents.
- when you have a fireplace at home, it is a good idea to keep fire extinguishers within reach.
- The fuel for the fireplace should be kept away from childrenís reach
- Only Bio ethanol liquid fuel should be used for ethanol fireplace.
- When the fireplace is operational, it should not be left unattended.
Ethanol fireplaces are designed and manufactured keeping in mind the environmental, health and decorative factors. The manufacturers are the most experienced in the field and the constant endeavor is t provide you with the stylish, safest, low maintenance, pollution free solutions. Wide variety of Ethanol fireplaces made from steel and other materials is brought to you by the popular manufactures like Blomus, Zack etc. These are the ultimate fireplaces. Denatured Ethanol fireplaces are prefect for your home.