Bedroom furnitureIn a bedroom, important pieces of furniture are beds, closets, chests of drawers, dressers etc. The beds that we sleep on should be comfortable, good looking and should also be according to the size of the room. The choice is plenty. You can choose from-wooden beds, wrought iron beds, air beds, canopy beds, platform beds, sleigh beds, water beds, daybeds, storage beds, spring beds and more. Lot of stuff like clothes, shoes and other accessories need to be kept properly in order to avoid clutter. Hence there are storage solutions like closet shoe racks, closet organizer accessories, wood hangers, specialty clothes hangers, folding garment racks, closet shelf dividers, shelving organizers, belt hangers, undergarment storage etc to keep your closets neat and tidy every single day!
- If you have closets and wardrobes in place, things are organized. Other than closets, chests of drawers and cabinets also provide enough storage space. Some products that keep your bedroom organized- under bed storage containers, drawer organizers, storage caddies, drawer chests etc.
- Sometimes you just want to close your eyes and relax for sometime before retiring to bed, this can be done on a comfortable chair or a couch. Therefore it is a good idea to invest in a comfortable chair for your bedroom.
- To keep your precious jewelry safe, there are products like jewelry stacks collection, earrings screen, jewelry boxes, pocket jewelry organizers etc.
- A night stand is where you can keep things that you need after you retire to bed. It is also called a bed side table.
- Chests of drawers are a set of drawers in one single unit. These drawers are very convenient and can store lot of stuff. Have them in your bedroom as a smart storage option.
DresserA stylish dresser will not only serve your dressing needs but will also enhance the look of your bedroom. The varieties of dressers available are plenty.
Dressers in your bedroomsA cabinet or a side board with shelves and drawers for storage is a dresser. Dressers are commonly used in bedrooms to store clothing and other personal stuff. The designs and styles in dressers are plenty.
A normal bedroom dresser is not so big, not so tall, it does not occupy much space. It consists of drawers and cabinets to store clothing pieces and other items. It is a rectangular piece which can also hold objects on the top surface. You will find dressers made in unique designs and styles that will not only serve as a storage solution but also be a centre of attraction in your bedroom.
Dressers with mirrors are vanity stations, mirror is attached to the dresser. The top area is used to display cosmetics etc whereas the drawers and the cabinets store other stuff. Usually these types of dressers come with an attached stool or a chair.
Bed end dressers are placed at the end of the bed. These are small pieces looking like chests. You can store clothes, socks, towels, books etc in these dressers.
Shoe dressers are specifically designed for keeping footwear organized. There are small built in cubicles to store shoes.
- Not neutral2:6 tetra drawer cabinets is a unique drawer cabinet with four drawers. This piece can be used as a changing table, dresser or a drawer cabinet.
- Not neutral 3:6 drawer cabinet consists f 6 drawer units in different shapes and colors. The drawers come in attractive colors. Another space saving option for your bedroom.
- Not neutral 4:10 tetra drawer, cabinet is a unit with 10 drawers in varied shapes and sizes. This piece can be used in dining room, living room and also in your office.
- Not neutral tetra accessories trays in attractive colors- orange, blue, green and white can be fixed to all tetra pieces. This tray is good for keeping accessories and can be used for varied purposes.
- Not neutral tetra mirror top can be fixed on top of any of the drawer cabinets to give it an elegant finish.
- Juno dresser is an interesting wooden dresser made from slid walnut. This classy piece consists of six drawers that provide enough storage space. The top can be utilized as a display area or to keep other objects such as lamps. The entire collection of beds, chest of drawers, dressers, night stands are brought to you by the finest manufacturers in the industry. The aim is to satisfy your storage needs keeping in mind the decorative element.